Chesterfield Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys
Advocates for Victims of Drunk Driving Incidents
Drunk driving accidents bring devastating consequences to innocent individuals and families. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a drunk driving accident in Chesterfield, Missouri, you don't have to bear the burden alone. The dedicated attorneys at Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC are here to help you understand your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.
How an Attorney Can Help You
After a drunk driving accident, victims often find themselves facing mounting medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. Our experienced attorneys can guide you through the complex legal process and ensure your rights are protected. At Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC, we can:
- Investigate the accident thoroughly
- Identify all liable parties
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Represent you in court if necessary
With our support, you can focus on your recovery while we handle the legal complexities.
Common Injuries in Drunk Driving Accidents
Drunk driving accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): High-impact collisions can lead to long-term cognitive impairments and emotional challenges.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Severe injuries often lead to paralysis or permanent disability.
- Broken Bones and Fractures: The force of a collision can cause extensive medical treatment and rehabilitation.
- Burns: Victims may suffer immediate impact burns or those sustained during a collision, requiring specialized care.
- Emotional Distress: Anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) often affect victims.
These injuries may result in lifelong disabilities, chronic pain, and emotional trauma. Seeking immediate medical attention and legal assistance is crucial.
Parties Liable for Injuries in Missouri Drunk Driving Accidents
According to Missouri law, various parties can be held responsible for damages caused by drunk driving accidents:
- Drunk Drivers: The impaired driver who caused the accident may be liable both criminally and civilly.
- Establishments Serving Alcohol: Under Missouri's dram shop laws, businesses serving alcohol to visibly intoxicated patrons can be held accountable for subsequent accidents.
- Social Hosts: Hosts of private events may be liable if they provided alcohol to a minor or knowingly allowed an already intoxicated person to drive.
- Employers: If the drunk driver was working at the time of the crash, their employer may also be liable.
Why Choose Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC
Our team at Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC is dedicated to helping victims of drunk driving accidents. We have a deep understanding of Missouri's drunk driving laws and have a proven track record of successful verdicts and settlements. We believe in personalized attention, and we're committed to guiding you through every step of the legal process.
If you've been a victim of a drunk driving accident, don't face the legal complexities alone. Contact Nichols Lang & Hamlin, LLC for a free consultation. Our dedicated team is ready to fight for your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Personalized Attention & Carefully Curated Legal Plans
Aggressive, Experienced, & Compassionate Counsel
Our Defense Background Gives Us The Upper Hand in Court
Award-Winning Trial Attorneys
65+ Years of Collective Legal Experience
Millions Recovered For Our Clients